Viewing page history
To get the history of any page, select the 'history' option from the menu.
This gives you the following options
- Gives a list of all previous versions of that page, with the name of the
user who altered it and the date.
- Allows you to view any previous version.
- Compare the contents of any version with the current version.
- Compare the contents of any version with the version immediately previous,
to see what changes were made by each user.
- Allows you to revert to any previous version.
If you have accidentally deleted content from your page, you can use the
'revert to this version' option to revert to an earlier, correct version,