Viewing Your Comments on Portfolios
To read comments you have made about portfolios on this site, access the Portfolios tool and follow these steps:
- If the Portfolios home page is not displayed, click the Reset button.
- In the Portfolios menu at the top of the page, click the My Comments button. Sakai displays the Comments screen. Information
on each comment fills two rows.
- The top row indicates the name of the portfolio and the template used to create it (if any), the title of your comment and
the date and time you submitted it, and the name of the portfolio owner. The last column indicates whether the comment is
displayed to everyone (Public), only to you and the portfolio owner (Shared), or only to you (Private).
- The second row contains the text of your comment.
- If desired, sort the list by any of the headings. To do so, simply click the heading you want to sort by. The first time you
click a heading, Sakai sorts the list in ascending order. If you click the heading again, Sakai sorts the list in descending
- To return to the Portfolios home page, click the Reset button.