User Membership: Adding User Membership tool
Note: These instructions requires Administrator privileges.
Adding the tool
UserMembership tool can only be added to a site using the admin 'Sites' tool.
To add the tool, log in as Administrator and follow these instructions:
- Enter the 'Sites' tool and search for the site to add the tool.
- Click the site id to edit it.
- Scroll down and click on 'Pages' to add a new page.
- On the next screen click 'New page', choose a name for the page (typically 'User Membership') and then click 'Tools'.
- Click 'New tool', select 'User Membership (sakai.usermembership)' and click 'Save' to persist changes.
- The tool is now present on the edited site.
If the user does not have administrator privileges, access must be granted following the instructions in Granting tool access to other users