Evaluating Submitted Work
To review submitted work, access the Evaluations tool and follow these steps:
- If the Evaluations home page is not displayed, click the Reset button.
- Click the desired title in the list. Sakai displays the appropriate matrix cell or wizard page for the title you have selected.
- Review the instructions and all forms and other attachments that have been submitted.
Note: To return to the Evaluations home page at any time, click the Reset button.
- In the Evaluation section, click the Add Evaluation link.
- Complete the boxes in the form. Be sure to enter a title for your evaluation. This entry is required.
- To add your comments, click the Add button. Sakai attaches your comments to the participant's wizard page or matrix cell and
redisplays the Evaluations home page. Or, to return to that page without attaching comments, click Cancel.