Viewing and opening items in Resources
When you click
Resources in your site's menubar,
you will see a list of items and folders. The following functions are
- To open or view an item, click its name. You may need to agree to
a copyright statement before viewing some material.
- To see the contents of a folder, either click its name to enter
the folder, or click the folder icon to expand the folder and display
its contents in the current list. To expand all folders, click the
black arrows to the left of "Title".
- Once a folder contains more than 256 items, you cannot expand it
by clicking the folder icon. Instead, to view and access its contents,
you must click the folder's name. When a folder contains more than 256
items, its icon will change to display an arrow instead of a + (plus
- You can navigate between folders using the "Location:" path above
the Resources list; simply click a folder name in the path to go to
that folder. You can also click the icon of a folder with an arrow in
it to go up one level.
- You can sort the resources by title (click
resource creator (click
Created by), date last modified
Modified), or size (click
Size). To reverse
the order, click any of these links again.